Our classrooms and playground are the core of our programming at Time For Me, but all work and no play can make for some very long days!
That’s why we integrate external activities and events throughout our curriculum – both during and after business hours – to round out our children’s individual development paths and provide families the occasional socializing opportunity.
- Monthly Spanish Class (Pre-School and Pre-K students)
- Regular Field Trips (Toddler II and older students)
- Outdoor Water Play
- Walks to the Giving Garden
- Visits to the local library for story time
- Fourth of July Parade
- Annual Art Fair, showcasing all our students creative talents
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Parents’ Night Out, a pajama party for students while parents get some time to themselves during the busy holiday season